Skip to content
Lessons learned and re-learned
- I alone am responsible for every outcome— except success; that is a gift.
- Focus all energies on creating/ adding value— not success.
- Never blame, criticize, condemn, or complain— everything is how it should be.
- Embrace every circumstance, good or bad— Resistance is slavery
- If I desire change, be the change— do not depend on others to do so. Do not wait for permission
- Pay attention to pain points and adversity— do not avoid, ignore, repress. Pain is the teacher. The obstacle is the way.
- The more you give, the more you grow— the more you sow, the more you reap.
- Invest in others/be helpful— you are the company you keep. Strengthen your company.
- Ego is the enemy— no man is an island.
- Use evidence to justify action— track and measure activity to correlate and ensure optimal outcomes.
- Leverage and learn technology to optimize activity and outcomes— systems yield power laws.
- Repetition gets results— small steps repeated wins the marathon; you eat the elephant one bite at a time.
- Practice stillness, observe the present moment— truth is revealed through reflection. Do not seek answers; let answers arrive.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: